RhinoGold 2.0 Launch
London - 3rd March 2009
Simply Rhino and TDM Solutions are proud
to announce the lauch of RhinoGold 2.0 -
a major upgrade to the popular Rhino plug-in for jewellery design professionals.
All attendees of this free event are eligible for Free RhinoGold training on 3rd or 4th March 2009.
New Features in RhinoGOLD 2.0 are:
• Fleximetrical Technology
• This new technology developed by TDM
• Solutions allows parametric objects to be
• created without the complexity associated
• with a typical standard linear parametric
• modelling tree.
• Gem Studio
• Performance Optimisation for Gems
• This feature allows gemstones to be
• temporarily simplified with one click –
• in complex assemblies this can lead to
• a 24x performance gain.
• Gem Creator
• Create any Gemstone using a single curve.
• New automatic dynamic pave tool
• Pave UV, dynamic paves.
• Bezel, Head and Cutter Studio
• Jewellery Vault and Library
• Linear Arrays
• Polar Arrays
• Profile Manager
• Copy By Gems
• Powerful and easy tool to copy any object
• from stones. Useful for creating grain or
• complex prongs.
• AutoCut and AutoFill
• Allows cut 3D objects to be created using
• only curves. This tool reduces the steps of
• extruding planar curves and Boolean
• difference to just one click.
• Relieve Tool
• This tool allows relieves to be created from
• curves – either nurbs surfaces or polygon
• meshes can be created.
• Heightfield by Colours
• 3D Textures
• Real 3D textures can be created on an object • from just a 2D image.
• Animation Studio
• Videos can be created in seconds. The user
• defines the camera parameters, the video
• quality (email, web or DVD) the render
• solution and the export codec.