V-Ray for Rhino 2.0
Fast and Flexible Photorealism
The V-Ray rendering plug-in allows Rhino users in all design disciplines to take advantage of Chaos Group's well proven, industry standard,
V-Ray rendering solution.
At the heart of V-Ray is an extremely efficient multicore ray-tracing engine. V-Ray has been optimised specifically for ray tracing, allowing users to create complex shading, area shadows, camera effects and GI with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
The latest update of V-Ray for Rhino brings the feature set in line with that of V-Ray for 3DS Max and V-Ray for Maya. Some of the major new features are:
• V-Ray RT - Real time Interactive Rendering.
• Now features Rhino Viewport display mode
• and CPU or GPU acceleration.
• V-Ray Proxies - Essential memory
• management tool allowing huge scenes
• to be rendered efficiently.
• V-Ray Dome Light - New Image based
• lighting with direct light computation.
• Lens Effects - Glare and Bloom.
• Ambient Occlusion - Enhance GI details
• without significantly increasing render time.
For large projects, V-Ray supports Distributed Rendering (Network Rendering) allowing a single image to be processed over up to 10 machines.
Simply Rhino hosts V-Ray for Rhino Training and can deliver bespoke on-site V-Ray for Rhino training at your premises.
V-Ray for Rhino Features & Videos
V-Ray for Rhino FAQ