Flamingo nXt Now Shipping
All New - Fast - Simple to Set Up
Flamingo nXt is an all new rendering solution
for Rhino, allowing you to create realistic
images without a complex set-up.
With Flamingo nXt you don't need to be a rendering professional to get life-like results quickly. Simply provide materials and lighting, press the Render button and nXt provides the simulation. Unlike many rendering products, there are very few settings to worry about or understand.
Flamingo nXt is physically based and produces realistic results by simulating light transport in your model. Indirect lighting as well as
complex reflection and refraction can be easily incorporated into the simulation. Interior and exterior daylight simulations, HDR image-based lighting, and many other techniques are all handled easily, with minimal configuration requirements.
Flamingo nXt is fast and uses efficient, modern ray-casting technology to produce results as quickly as possible. All processor cores are automatically utilised in parallel. Images are continually refined and improved over time.
• Image Editor with support for multiple
• lighting channels.
• 3D Plant Editor.
• Render Farm Support.
• Content Libraries (plants, materials, HDRI).
• Pre-Textured mesh support.
• Support for 3rd party texture sets.
Training on Flamingo nXt for private groups or individuals is also available, you will find more
on our Rhino Training pages.
Alternative Renderers for Rhino...
Brazil for Rhino
V-Ray for Rhino
VSR Realtime Render
Which is the simplest to use?
Which is the fastest?
How extensive is the material library and
how easy is it to create your own?
Support for Network Rendering?
We know the answers...
Contact the Rhino Experts
• Default lighting presets for quick setups of
• common scenes:
••••••• Studio Lighting
••••••• Exterior Daylight
••••••• Interior Daylight
••••••• Artificial Lighting
• Advance use of high dynamic range images
• for scene lighting.
• Free library of high Quality HDRI images
• for lighting.
• Soft shadows calculated automatically.
• Indirect lighting calculated enhancing depth
• in renderings.
• Lighting Channels allow you to edit light
• strength in realtime without the need to
• re-render the scene.
• Automated daylight calculation based
• on lighting presets.
• Material templates for common materials.
• Blurry reflections, control over Fresnel
• effects and reflection styles.
• Accurate Transparency.
• New Bump Mapping
• Normal Maps
• True Displacement Mapping
• Material stored in model for easy transfer
• to others.
• Drag and Drop material assignment.
• Progressive Path Tracing - render continues
• to improve in quality with each pass.
• Less memory needed for models with many
• instances of the same block.
• Alpha Channel support for compositing in
• backgrounds or objects.
• Tone Mapping for brighter images.
• Burn Control - White point adjustment.
• Post Processing - No re-rendering
• required for these effects:
••••••• Depth of Field
••••••• Wires on/off
••••••• Text on/off
••••••• Adjust Lighting Channels
• Fractal Tree Generator.
• Background rendering option allows
• modelling whilst rendering.
• Set multiple computers to render image.
• Distribute render to other computers whilst
• Works with Rhino 4.0 or 5.0
• See here for hardware requirements.
What's New in Flamingo nXt