V-Ray 3.0 for Rhino - Now Shipping
Standard V-Ray v3.0 for Rhino License Includes 1 x Workstation License plus 1 x Render Node Floating License
Updates from V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino are available, please contact us for pricing
V-Ray 3 for Rhino is made for designers. It’s clean. It’s simple. And it’s now faster than ever to create great-looking renders right in Rhino.
V-Ray 3 is built to be the smartest and fastest renderer for Rhino. With new quick render presets and intuitive controls, you can focus on design, not the technical details. Its twin-engine rendering architecture can take full advantage of the latest CPU or GPU hardware. And with V-Ray’s full suite of tools, you can render anything and everything – from quick design concepts to your most detailed 3D models.
- Easy to use: Easy to learn and easy to use, V-Ray works seamlessly with Rhino’s versatile 3D modeling tools
- Quality: V-Ray lets you render the highest quality images possible – right in Rhino
- Power: V-Ray gives you the power to render anything and everything – from quick concepts to your largest and most detailed 3D models
- Speed: Render fast, design faster. V-Ray for Rhino lets you spend more time being creative and less time waiting
- Creative control: Focus on design, with a full set of creative tools for lights, materials and rendering
- The industry standard: Top designers rely on V-Ray every day to visualize world-class products, buildings and more
- New UI: Designer-friendly user interface for faster and easier workflows
- Material library: Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project
- V-Ray Swarm: Render with maximum power using V-Ray’s new simple and scalable distributed rendering
- Denoiser: Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%
- Virtual Reality: Render virtual reality content for popular VR headsets
- Section cuts: Render quick cutaways and cross sections with V-Ray Clipper
- Aerial perspective: Add depth to your images with realistic atmospheric effects
- Grass & fur: Create realistic grass, fabrics and carpet with V-Ray Fur
We offer V-Ray for Rhino training throughout the year.
There are many Rhino3d software bundles that include V-Ray for Rhino, please contact us for details.