VSR Realtime Renderer 3.0 is the fully embedded realtime rendering solution for Rhino.
There is no need to export geometry or even open a rendering plug-in. Design changes can be viewed in a realtime interactive photo-realistic environment as you modify your model in Rhino.
With the introduction of the Variant Manager
it is now possible to save and restore complete scenes with a single mouse click. This includes material asignments, environments, views, background images and visibility of objects.
At any time your scene can be saved out to an image file at a resolution of your choice. If you require a higher quality solution then the Raytracing option can be used and there is also an interactive raytracing option.
• Rendering Environments (cubic, cylindrical
• and spherical projections).
• HDRI support for environments and reflections.
• Image Based Lighting.
• Environmental Shadows (Rhino lights).
• Supports Rhino Materials.
• Saving of Sessions.
• High Resolution Hard Copy.
• Geometry and Ground Shadow.
• Realtime Bump Mapping
• HDRI Bloom Effects
• Library of 100+ Materials (user extensible).
• Library of Pre-Defined Environments
• (user extensible).
New Features in v3.0
• Interactive Raytracing with refraction of
• transparent materials.
• Variant Manager to easily save and restore
• complete scenes with a single mouse click
• (including material assignments, environments,
• views, background images and object visibility).
• Pack Session function to save the 3dm file
• together will all referenced textures,
• environments, background images etc).
• Enhanced Snapshot command to save:
• • • All saved variants
• • • The current scene
• • • The current scene using all Saved Views
• Save in any resolution from realtime or
• raytraced mode.
Download VSR Realtime Render Trial
Alternative Renderers for Rhino...
Brazil for Rhino
V-Ray for Rhino
Which is the simplest to use?
Which is the fastest?
How extensive is the material library and
how easy is it to create your own?
Support for Network Rendering?
We know the answers...
Contact the Rhino Experts