An introduction to Grasshopper - the powerful
- Level One
and easy to use parametric plug-in for Rhino
which enables efficient workflows, easy
manipulation of complex geometry and exciting
new generative design possibilities.
Aimed at those with little or no prior experience, this class will cover all the essentials needed to quickly get started :
• Basic Interface - how Grasshopper works
together with Rhino
• Creating and manipulating all the main
geometry types - Points, Vectors, Lines,
Curves, Surfaces and Meshes.
• Organizing data with Lists and Trees
• Using simple Mathematical and Logical
• Extracting information for fabrication
• Tips, tricks and shortcuts
• Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
• An introduction to physical simulation
Other specific topics can be covered if
Annotated example files will be provided
requested in advance.
Download the full course details in PDF format.
Courses will be held at our London training classroom - please see the training dates page for a list of scheduled RhinoScript classes.
For booking information, contact email@example.com
Private Grasshopper workshops are also
available for further details contact
Directions & Map to Rhino Training