- Level Two
3 Day Course
The aim of the course is to provide an in-depth understanding of parametric modelling using Grasshopper and its numerous free and
open-source plugins with an Architectural application.
You will learn to link your models to environmental and structural simulations, connect them to other platforms, give them physical properties and create feedback loops
to optimise and generate an unexpected, responsive and optimised design.
• Day 1
• Designing with simple feedback loops using
• Galapagos and Hoopsnake.
• Mesh sub-division with Weaverbird.
• Environmental feedback with Geco and Diva.
• Day 2
• Applying physical properties using
• Kangaroo Physics.
• Linking a parametric model to structural
using Karamba and
• SSI Geometry Gym.
• Optimise Position and Orientation of Objects
• Fabric Simulation using Kangaroo
• Day 3
• Exchanging information between
• Grasshopper and other applications
• using Ghowl.
• Introduction to VB.net, C# and Python
• scripting components in Grasshopper.
Download the full course details in PDF format.
Courses will be held at our London training classroom.
For booking information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions & Map to Rhino Training