includes content for T-Splines v3
In this accelerated, one-day class you will learn
• Basic Properties of T-Spline surfaces
• Multiple Approaches for modelling with
• T-Splines, including using an input of NURBS
• curves and surfaces, box modeling, and
• completely organic modeling.
• How to Integrate T-splines with Rhino
• and NURBS in a production workflow.
During the course of the training, all major
T-Splines commands will be introduced.
• No T-Splines experience necessary
• No experience of subdivision surface or
• polygon modelling
• Trainees should be conversant with Rhino
• and have completed Rhino Level 1 Training
Download the full course details in PDF format.
To book a place on this course contact
Directions & Map to Rhino Training