- Advanced Modelling and Surfacing
- Rhino in Product Design
- Rhino in Furniture Design
- Rhino for Architectural Design
- Reverse Engineering workflows with Rhino
- Tailored Project Specific Modelling
- V-Ray for Rhino
- Introductory Modelling Classes, both Scheduled and On-Site Classes
Arthur Mamou-Mani aadip. ARB/RIBA
- Introduction to Grasshopper
- Advanced Grasshopper
- DIVA (Daylight & Energy Modelling for Rhino)
- Tailored Project Specific workflow with Rhino & Grasshopper
- Next Limit Maxwell Render
Simply Rhino Instructor Robert Stuart-Smith, Director of RIBA Chartered architectural practice Robert Stuart-Smith Design, co-founding Director of computational design research practice Kokkugia and Studio Course Master at the Architectural Association School of Architecture Design Research Laboratory (AA.DRL).
- Rhino Development & Automation
- Python in Grasshopper & Beyond
Robert also delivers our scheduled Python classes.
With a background from an early age in silversmithing, goldsmithing and jewellery techniques, Rupert uses Rhino with RhinoGold, V-Ray and Grasshopper. Rupert trained in traditional precious metal smithing at Chesterfield College and Loughborough University before going on to a residency at Bishopsland Trust and the Goldsmiths’ Centre Postgraduate Programme. In addition to giving CAD training, Rupert uses 3D printing and CNC milling at Wax-Masters to create jewellery and silverware, and this real-world industry knowledge is carried through into training sessions.
- Rhino for Jewellery Design
- Tailored classes for Jewellers and Goldsmiths
- Rendering for Jewellers
Ping-Hsiang is a computational designer specializing in the domain of parametric design and digital fabrication. He has been teaching Rhino and Grasshopper 3D workshops in the leading academic bodies such as Architectural Association School of Architecture, Shih Chein University, National Taiwan Technology and Science University, as well as professional design studios since 2010.
- Parametric Modelling in Grasshopper
- Advanced Data Management
- Structure / Environmental Simulation and Analysis
- Physic Based Modelling in Kangaroo
- Large Scale Project Workflow and Presentation in Grasshopper
- Introduction to Python in Grasshopper