Rhino3d v6 for Windows
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids in Windows.
There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also supports polygon meshes.
Rhino v6 is shipping now with the great features of Rhino v5 for Windows plus the following New Features and Enhancements in this new Rhino 6 for Windows:
- New / Enhanced Grasshopper Included – Single Installation
- New Raytraced Viewport Mode
- Display Speed – Huge Improvements over v5
- Enhanced Annotation & Dimension tools
- Make2D - New and far more capable
- Surface Matching with History
- Sweep & Blend Surface with History
and much more!
This page will update soon, in the meantime please contact us for more information, including news regarding Rhino v6 upgrades.
How to Contact us?
Use the Red 'Request Call Back' button to the left of this page
Or you can email or call us - details at the top of this page
Want to learn about the improved features in Rhino v6?
Then watch our Rhino v6 Video Series put together by our Senior Rhino Trainer Phil Cook on our Rhino3d site here.
In this video, from the series on our Rhino3d site, we show you the Rhino v6 Display Pipeline Improvements