V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino - Now Shipping & Supports Rhino v6 for Windows!
Standard V-Ray v3.6 for Rhino License Includes 1 x Workstation License plus 1 x Render Node Floating License
Updates from V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino are available, please contact us for pricing
V-Ray 3 for Rhino is made for designers. It’s clean. It’s simple. And it’s now faster than ever to create great-looking renders right in Rhino.
V-Ray 3 is built to be the smartest and fastest renderer for Rhino. With new quick render presets and intuitive controls, you can focus on design, not the technical details. Its twin-engine rendering architecture can take full advantage of the latest CPU or GPU hardware. With V-Ray’s full suite of tools, you can render anything and everything – from quick design concepts to your most detailed 3D models.
- Easy to use: Easy to learn and easy to use, V-Ray works seamlessly with Rhino’s versatile 3D modeling tools
- Quality: V-Ray lets you render the highest quality images possible – right in Rhino
- Power: V-Ray gives you the power to render anything and everything – from quick concepts to your largest and most detailed 3D models
- Speed: Render fast, design faster. V-Ray for Rhino lets you spend more time being creative and less time waiting
- Creative control: Focus on design, with a full set of creative tools for lights, materials and rendering
- The industry standard: Top designers rely on V-Ray every day to visualize world-class products, buildings and more
- More powerful GPU rendering: Faster, more powerful GPU rendering adds support for on-demand mip-mapping, aerial perspective, displacement, subsurface scattering, matte/shadows and more
- Hybrid GPU+CPU rendering: Now V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can take full advantage of all available hardware, including both GPUs and CPUs
- Adaptive lights: In scenes with many lights, the new Adaptive Lights mode can help you speed up render times by up to 700%
- Light instances: Lights can now be instanced and controlled as a single light in the Asset Editor
- Streamlined UI: The entire V-Ray for Rhino interface has been updated and streamlined for a more intuitive, user-friendly workflow
- File manager: Manage all of your scene files in one place. Set file paths, create scene archives, and keep track of assets like textures, IES files, and proxy objects
- V-Ray Color Picker: New color picker allows you to select color values in Screen sRGB (0–255) or Rendering (0.0–1.0) color space
- V-Ray scene import: Import and render V-Ray scenes (.vrscene) from other applications such as 3ds Max, Revit, and SketchUp
- Fog: Give your scenes depth with new realistic 3D fog and light scattering effects
- New texture maps: Fine-tune the look of your scene with new gradient, color temperature and procedural noise texture maps
- 2D displacement: Quickly add surface detail without extra modeling using the new optimized 2D displacement. It’s perfect for architectural materials like brick and stone
- Animated proxy objects: Easily add pre-animated 3D objects like walking people and trees blowing in the wind with animated V-Ray proxies
- Proxy previews: Control the look of V-Ray proxies in the Rhino viewport. Select from Whole mesh, Bounding box, Point (Origin), Custom preview, and a new low poly Proxy preview mode
- Improved denoising: The V-Ray Denoiser is now easier to set up and you can refine settings even after you render
- Animations: V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino introduces a new simplified workflow for rendering light studies, turntables and fly-through animations
- V-Ray for Grasshopper: V-Ray for Grasshopper is now quicker and simpler with new preset lighting and material setups. Grasshopper objects can be rendered directly as part of the Rhino scene without baking geometry
We offer V-Ray for Rhino training throughout the year.
There are many Rhino3d software bundles that include V-Ray for Rhino, please contact us for details.