Take Your First Steps Into CAD with a Rhino3d Taster Workshop
- Within these 2-hour workshops which take place at the Goldsmiths' Centre we introduce Rhino3D (Rhinoceros) to those entirely new to Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- These practical sessions will give you a chance to learn about the Rhino interface, commands and best practice techniques for beginning your journey into computer based 3D Design
- Rhino3D is scalable and used in many design and manufacturing industries, if you're thinking of bringing CAD to your workflow then attending one of these sessions would be an excellent starting point to learn more about one of the most widely used and affordable CAD solutions
- The workshops are suitable for those from all creative and manufacturing industries such as Architecture, Product Design, Furniture Design, Jewellery, Fashion and Accessories, Point Of Sale, Reverse Engineering, Marine Design, Sculpture & 3D Print
- These sessions are taught by Simply Rhino's experienced and certified Rhino3D trainer Sean
Bookings for these workshops are only available via the Goldsmiths' Centre.
The links below will take you to the relevant class booking page on the Goldsmiths' Centre website:
After attending a Simply Rhino taster workshop you may wish to learn more and the ideal next step would be the certified Rhino Level 1 training class also delivered by Sean.
Please note that anyone booking on to the Simply Rhino Level 1 class after attending our taster workshop will have the taster class fee discounted from the 3 day class price.
You can see dates for all our 2019 scheduled Rhino training classes here.