Information Regarding Travelling to Simply Rhino Training.
Below you'll find details on how to get to Simply Rhino Training in London. Our Classroom is located within the wonderful facilities of The Goldsmiths' Centre.
There is also information on where to stay if you need accommodation whilst attending a training course and some additional Simply Rhino course details that you may find useful.
Training Centre Location Map
Simply Rhino Training Classroom, at The Goldsmith's Centre, 42 Britton Street, Clerkenwell, London, EC1M 5AD
Directions to London Rhino Training facilities from Farringdon Underground Station
- Nearest London Underground Station is Farringdon which is a 2 minute walk away
- There are two main exits from Farringdon station. From the Victorian exit you will want to turn left, from the modern exit you will want to turn right
- Next, turn left into Turnmill Street
- Walk up Turnmill Street for approximately 150 yards and then turn into the narrow Benjamin Street
- With a small park to your left, you will see the Goldsmiths' Centre ahead and to your right
- It is on the corner of Britton Street and Albion Place
- The Rhino3d Training Centre is within this building, you will see the reception desk on entering
If you are driving...
- If you are driving, the nearest NCP Car Park is at Saffron Hill, St Cross Street, London, EC1N 8XA
- 1 Day's Parking is approx. £20.00 for a car & £5.00 for a motorcycle
Our Rhino Training is just over 1 hour away from London Stansted Airport
London Stansted Airport has many cost effective easyJet & Ryanair flights, among many other airlines from across Europe. http://www.stanstedairport.com
FROM THE AIRPORT:
- The most convenient and fastest method of travel from the Airport is by train, it's called the Stansted Express
- Stansted Airport rail station is directly below the airport terminal building. Tickets can be bought in advance or at the station
- Fast and frequent trains run between the airport and London Liverpool Street (which is a major London Underground Station) from early until late
- Trains depart every 15 minutes. Average journey time is 46 minutes to Liverpool Street
- From Liverpool Street travel three train stops, which will take no more than 10 minutes, to Farringdon Station, you can then walk to the Rhino training centre in less than 2 minutes
- There are also coach options into Central London. More details on the Stansted Airport Website
We are happy to help with any travel plans or advise to help make your journey to your London Rhino Training as simple as possible.
Here are a few local accomodation options, from these locations it is possible to walk to the Simply Rhino training centre:
If you're happy to stay further away and travel to and from the training centre then you may find it more cost effective to do so. The following websites offer hotels in locations with great transport links to Farringdon. We would suggest looking at hotels in Stratford, Bethnal Green, Hackney and Docklands for example, as these often offer the best prices:
- Premier Inn - search for hotels in areas with easy travel links to Farringdon
- Travelodge - search for hotels in areas with easy travel links to Farringdon
Additional Course Information
- Lunch and refreshments are normally provided and this will be confirmed on your individual email booking confirmation. Please tell us about any dietary requests
- There is a casual dress code
- You do NOT need to bring a laptop, each trainee is provided with their own PC with the relevant software loaded